Mca122's Story

mca122

Reaction score
hi all
i am new here , i live in australia, i just want share my hair loss experience with all here , i started lost hair when i was 18 , was very confuse , looking arround for the treatment , first went to the ashley and martin for a treatment,
paid 3000 dollar for the treatment contract , but after i found out they just offer me some saw palmetto and 5% minoxidil , and this you can easy to get it from less 200 dollar outside , i was very very stupid ,after 6 months , they sell me hair tranplant in perth , the doctor name was terry mario , i paid other 16000 dollar for 2000 grafts , guess what , only 10% grow after one year , and left me big scar on my back , biggest rip off , i was very regret , then i just use minoxidil for my treatment , i try propecia for 6 months , it wasnt work for me , i had a side effect and it doesnt stop any hair loss , everyday still lost my hair alots, but lucky minoxidil keep the rest of my hair , soi just leave it , on 2008 i decide to have a hair transpalnt again , i want to thicken my hair line , but just because my first hairtranspalnt , i choose fue this time , i wasn;t sure how it will go , i just want to give a try , i contact the fue doctor wood in australia, he told me it take 8hours for the surgery , and will not leave a scar like fut , but very expensive , 8500 dollar for only 500 graft , i thought it may be hard job for transplant , at the end i give a go , dr wood spend 9 hours to finished , but i think 4 hours he was doing something else , lucky i only sign up 500 grafts with him , after one years my hair line look thicker , but i think only 300 graft grow, my back donnor side like moth-eaten , he was right , no long scar , but left me alot dots scar , when you go hair cut , when they lift up ur hair , it can easy to tell , so at 2010 i do my search again , i decide to go to dr hasson and wong for 3200 graft , dr wong repair my old scar and transplant graft in one time , now only few months after , my scar look much better now , not sure how it will grow , but i start to feel the good result so far , i will share my result after with you .