MEANSTREETS's story -(20 years old and starting treatments)

MEANSTREET

Reaction score
Yo guys, wats the craic? hope all is well. So here it goes, this is my story:

It'll all began say about 6 maybe 7 months ago. 20 years old now. I always had like a weird hairline, even as a kid i remeber our teacher giving us stupid facts and one was to look at ur hairline and see if it had wee hairs on it and mine did so i knew they were always there. then one day they disappeared. me thinkin at the time my hairline was just sorta sortin its self out. how wrong i was. *sigh*

i remeber going through the whole next couple of months thinkin I had Telogen Effluvium. Sad fact is GUYS DONT GET Telogen Effluvium! and if they do, they have a Norwood 1.

I also remeber lookin at somethin bout scalp itching, and feckin funny enuff straight after reading it i started gettin scalp itching. cuntishly weird that is.

as iam writing this my hair is real thin, my fringe is a mess. but wen dry its ok to deal with. will post pics soon think im at a diffuse norwood 2 all over the top and crown and thin hair line. recedin temples

sad thing is im goin to uni next week in liverpool and it suks goin over with this sh*t goin on. got loadsa mates here and they dont care wats happenein and sympathise completely. i think thats just the way irish people are ie. nice

but im glad i found this place. people seem good, well most of them...hahahaha

Iam startin minoxidil 5%, prsocar and nizoral

im 100% sure ill have good results as i used to have extremely thick hair at the start of the year and its went through one shed so itll be easy enuff to grow back as its not dead follicles. Im the kinda guy who always smiles, looks on the good side of life and takes no guff from these swine

if ur goin to be negative and not stay on the topic at hand you can kindly go wind ur neck in and have a pasty bap

all comments are helpful obviously and u guys would be helping loads.

speak soon dudes

BEST SMILEY
:puke:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: MEANSTREETS BOGUS ADVENTURE

good attitude, I hope treatments do wonder for you.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
MEANSTREET said:
sad thing is im goin to uni next week in liverpool and it suks goin over with this $#iT goin on. got loadsa mates here and they dont care wats happenein and sympathise completely. i think thats just the way irish people are ie. nice

BEST SMILEY

haha yea you know it,my girls family are amazing,nicest people on the face of the planet! irish,obviously.....anyways man ,the big three should serve you well and maybe you could add a copper peptide to give things an extra kick

you have to stay on the big three and use it religiously,good luck!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
if your hair loss is rather recent, big 3 should do amazing in term of recovering your hair.

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
libertine said:
MEANSTREET said:
sad thing is im goin to uni next week in liverpool and it suks goin over with this $#iT goin on. got loadsa mates here and they dont care wats happenein and sympathise completely. i think thats just the way irish people are ie. nice

BEST SMILEY

haha yea you know it,my girls family are amazing,nicest people on the face of the planet! irish,obviously.....anyways man ,the big three should serve you well and maybe you could add a copper peptide to give things an extra kick

you have to stay on the big three and use it religiously,good luck!

don't worry mate anyway there's no shortage of irish people in Liverpool! :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
nice avatar easynow

MEANSTREET

Reaction score
yooo guys i guess this is my 1 month return. didnt even relise it had been that long! uni's great! love this sh*t like. and the hair is good the reason i got reminded to do this was like i used to seriously shed like 300 hairs a day even before any propecia or anything for like a year straight. now when i wash my hair nothing at all comes out! well maybe 2 or 3 lol. also noticed wee hairs on my temples and hairline. yeooooo! will get pictures soon

hope u guys are all good

keep awesome

peeesssssss

:&:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
fast result I am say, good to know its working for you.