Mederma

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used this on their strip scar, or any scar. I am thinking about it, as its relatively cheap, 14 bucks online.

charlesclemens

Reaction score
Has anyone tried mederma before on stretch marks or scars? Did you see any results? I know alot of people say that there is nothing you can do about stretchmarks, but was just wondering if anyone has used the product before (or any other product) and actually saw results??? I am desperate and will try whatever after the baby is born to try and get rid of my ugly stretch marks.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
i tried it on old scars and it did nothing.

it might be able to help with wound healing at the early stages.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
billythekid said:
i tried it on old scars and it did nothing.

it might be able to help with wound healing at the early stages.

I doubt it will work, else all surgeons would be advocating it long ago. It works mostly for superficial blemishes.

Petchsky

Reaction score
charlesclemens said:
Has anyone tried mederma before on stretch marks or scars? Did you see any results? I know alot of people say that there is nothing you can do about stretchmarks, but was just wondering if anyone has used the product before (or any other product) and actually saw results??? I am desperate and will try whatever after the baby is born to try and get rid of my ugly stretch marks.

Copper peptides! These work, along with skin needling. Check this out, should help you.

http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forum ... 7750071254