memories

hopewas

Reaction score
i was looking at pictures of me when i was younger and had longer hair. i miss it. i comb my hair foward now and it's concealed well. i'll post some recent pictures soon.. here are the older ones ..a lot of people here seem to be curious on what i look like..so here are the pictures..i look the same except i have shorter hair now and i'm more muscular from going to the gym all the time ..anyways..it's more material for people i joke on to joke back at me i guess :

http://www.angelfire.com/bc2/lifeloveregret/photos.html

G

ha ha :lol: if you cant think Hopwas can be homsexual bummerguy (whatever no problem) then look also here. is saying this (of course from hopewas very own worms)

i was looking at pictures of men when i was younger and had longer hair

ha ha :lol: is to prove hopwas is gay guy and also maybe ashamed because he is difficult (english ??) for this to be true.

Allóineze Hetá :)lol:)

Branco

(sorry for all english maybe no good)

The Gardener

Reaction score
Aaah, BHD... look at that hair. That sucks. I feel for you.

Back in the 80's I remember doing my coif like a young JFK junior. Nice and poofed up, combed back, and a perfect hairline. Going from JFK Junior to Phil Collins in a matter of several years has not been pleasant. But, my regimen is really helping. Now I look like JFK Junior once again, but with bald temples. At least the center forehead patch is now reconnecting nicely with the thicker hair behind it and has grown rather well. It's comin' back!

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
Gardener, do you think you will ever regrow on the temple areas. If not, why don't you try a higher concentration (xandrox 12.5% 0r 15%) for these areas whilst using 5% for the rest.

G

BHD: you would never get away with a haircut like that today so there is nO need to be sorry that you can´t have it :)