Men's Journal Remedy

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone see that recent issue of Men's Journal with Ewan McGregor on the front? There was a small article inside about three herbs that were used in a study in combination with minoxidil. Results in the study showed minoxidil worked better with these herbs than without. They are apparently in something called Blossom Hair Oil (I'm pretty sure that's the name). I think there may be more than one brand of this oil, so if you by it, make sure the right herbs are in it. My question is: Did anyone else see this article, what were the herbs, and where is a good place to get them? Ok, that's three questions. Also, has anyone tried these? Four.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.ayurvediccenter.com/shop/ind ... cts_id=409

How to use: Take 10 to 15 drops of Blossom hair oil according to scalp area and apply on the scalp (Hair roots) with finger tips and massage gently. For Best Results, use daily at bedtime and wash in the morning. Note: The application of Blossom hair oil at the hair roots is more effective than on the total hair body. Also take "Hair-Gain" (our other herbal supplement) 2 capsules twice a day till you get favorable results.

Composition: Motiya (Jasmine), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Gotu kola (Centella asiatica), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Vibhitaki (Terminalia belerica), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Licorice, Musk root (Nardostachys jatamansi), Nutgrass (Cyprus rotundus), Akashvela (Cuscuta reflexa), Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba), Indrayan (Citrullus colcynthis) (Bitter apple), Kalkeshi (Indigofera tintocria), Indian licorice (Gunja) (Abrus precatorius), Haridra (Berberris asiatica), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Lawsonia alba, Karanj (Pongamia glabra), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Pushkara (Inula racemosa), Cardamom, Zedoary (Curcuma zedoaria) (Kachura), Manjitha (Rubia cordifolia), Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) (guava), Anantmul (Indian Sarsaparilla) (Hemidesmus indicus), Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Lemon (Citrus medica) Oil. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. No preservatives or artificial colors. 7 fl. oz. (210 ml).

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Akashvela (Cuscuta reflexa), Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba), Indrayan (Citrullus colcynthis)

Those were the herbs. And sorry, the magazine was Best Life, not Men's Journal. My gym has a bunch of each and I got the names mixed up.