Men's thin curly and "Fragile" hair growth Problem : 15 Months Progress

Shane89

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Since I havent found any threat on my particular problem, I want to know your story ( If you have similar problem).

I always had a buzzcut. But since a little more then a year ago I wanted to try and grow my hair up to the shoulder. Everything seems good. My hair is growing and I havent use any supplements or special shampoo.

The problem is that the top of my hair is growing at half the rate as the side of my hair. Its like if my top hair has alot of slip ends, meaning that it is most likely to break.

After 15 months, I have grown my hair without doing anything. Only a month ago I decided to cut 1/3 of an Inch to reduce the slip ends. Now I dont know if this will work.

Here a video of me right now of what my hair looks like. Please tell me if theres something I can do : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At3ydmZp4AY

garyhary

Established Member
Reaction score
Your long hair still suits you with your stage of male pattern baldness. Wearing the headband helps in winter outside but may not look so nice when you are somewhere inside.

Have you ever considered some hair loss treatment? I believe there must be something that lets your hair grow better in the front as well. I would consider supplements and even minoxidil. But watch out for the shredding that can happen then

Shane89

Reaction score
Well, I was hesitating on taking Nutricap supplement. I went to see 3 hair stylist and when to 3 different pharmacies and here what they all responded :

Pros: the supplement works, your hair will be stronger and more dense. It will also grow a little faster.

Cons: Other parts of your body hair will grow a little (arms, feet, beard, etc). It is very expensive. And you will start noticing after 2 months. The problem is that *** soon as you stop taking it, youre hair will turn exactly how it ws before in no time (weak and less dense). So I would have to invest forever.

At this time, I dont think there any exceptional supplements out there. Some of them work, but theres always a negative side.

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be male pattern baldness, you should visit dermatologist and start using finesterid