Meth gives you hair?

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
Was just watching this video on YouTube and i came across this guy. The hair torards the front of his head seems to have grown in thicker after one year of Meth,.... what gives? Not that i'd suggest it would be a treatment, but check out he video and attached image.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJIjWlLa ... re=related

Attachments

• meth.jpg
    meth.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 157

Boondock

Reaction score
I don't know why they're putting this up to discourage drug use.

With a bit of a trim, he'd be looking better 'after' than 'before' the meth.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maybe someone should try meth in the experimental treatment sections :whistle: (just remember measured and consistent doses)

slybald_bot said:
I too am happily married, but have run into the occasional woman. One lady delivered pizza to the hospital and said, "I love a man with a shaved head. Can I rub it?"
obvious troll is obvious
funny-pictures-kitten-kicks-you-out.jpg

beaner

Reaction score
I've seen that pic before---it was larger and crisper and you could see that the thinning part in the front is still there. The rest of it is just grown out and "combed" over it a little. He's still balding. (if he's alive)

Boondock

Reaction score
It was a particularly witty troll attempt, however, because if you google his posts they're all actually copied directly from what people have actually been saying over at slybaldguys.

Obsidian

Reaction score
brb, locating the nearest dealer.

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
It was a particularly witty troll attempt, however, because if you google his posts they're all actually copied directly from what people have actually been saying over at slybaldguys.
Yeah i was wondering what's up with this new user who's spammed the forum with his posts :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
He pissed me off at first but I changed my mind when I realised he was'nt a slybaldguy but was actually taking the piss out of them.