Methamphetamine for hair loss?

joshua88

Established Member
Reaction score
So I was looking on the internet about the effects of meth on the body. Google Images turned up the following:

m-20.jpg

I find it hard to believe that after meth abuse and ONLY 1 year he could grow such a nice head of hair. Also considering that he was almost bald in the front.

What do you think?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Hair piece

They allowed the guy to keep the piece for the pic? His hair is matching the beard color!

joshua88

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Cassin said:
Hair piece

They allowed the guy to keep the piece for the pic? His hair is matching the beard color!

Indeed, I would think that for a police mugshot (if it is in fact one) they would not allow him to wear a wig.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So the picture is shopped by a drug dealer and put out on the net hoping for balding peoples to find it and get meth addictive? :dunno:

joshua88

Established Member
Reaction score
MrBastard said:
So the picture is shopped by a drug dealer and put out on the net hoping for balding peoples to find it and get meth addictive? :dunno:

Ummm, I was obviously being sarcastic.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
joshua88 said:
MrBastard said:

Ummm, I was obviously being sarcastic.

That makes two of us

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair loss is a documented side effect of methamphetamines, in fact.

But yeah, stick that guy in the success stories! Meth is probably safer than RU!

Alcoholics also have great hair because alcohol's a vasodilator, so I read somewhere. There goes Hoppi's liver hypothesis!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Rabid said:
Hair loss is a documented side effect of methamphetamines, in fact.

But yeah, stick that guy in the success stories! Meth is probably safer than RU!

Alcoholics also have great hair because alcohol's a vasodilator, so I read somewhere. There goes Hoppi's liver hypothesis!

Alcohol keep lipoprotein A really low.. what about topical Meth? :whistle: