Michael's Story

Reckoner_Mike

Reaction score
So, I started balding at 19, I'm 25 now.

Been using Rogaine on and off since 2006 and have personally come to the conclusions that nothing out there can really reverse baldness. I still have most my hair but things are really starting to thin out on the front. I wouldn't really mind the top of my head being bald but the front looks like hell these days.

My dad's bald, and both grandparents on both sides are bald.

However, about 6 months ago I started on the bandwagon again, been using rogaine foam, in additon to taking saw palametto and stinging nettle every night. Haven't really seen any noticeable results but it provides peace of mind I guess so I keep taking the products even though they might be a dead end.

I also drink green tea a lot lately as I read that it can also slow down baldness but I read today that the opposite is true.

I also have a lazercomb that I tried out but decided that it was a piece of sh*t and doesn't really do anything.

Besides the hair transpant which sounds kind of blah too, is there any hope out there? Has anyone really seen any successful results to reverse their hair loss?

cuebald

Reaction score
No finasteride, No Hair!