Microneedling And The Days After- Supplements And Oils

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have a few questions about microneedling.
I use Dreamaroller 1.5 every two weeks. 48 hours after roll I put minoxidil 10% and continues to use minoxidil every night until the next roll.
I I use mix essential oils with castor oil, emo oil and coconut 5 times at week
I also take every day vitamin c, gellatin, msm, saw palmmeto, biotin.

please i wanted to ask if i could take the supplements day after the microneedling or wait a few days, and also for the mix oils - to wait a few days or can be used the day after?

Sorry for my English ... and thanks in advance!

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Study says a minimum of 24 hours after dermarolling. Some people do it everyday but they use the 0.5 mm dermaroller.

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thank's.
what about gelatin? can i take it immediately after wounding?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have a few questions about microneedling.
I use Dreamaroller 1.5 every two weeks. 48 hours after roll I put minoxidil 10% and continues to use minoxidil every night until the next roll.
I I use mix essential oils with castor oil, emo oil and coconut 5 times at week
I also take every day vitamin c, gellatin, msm, saw palmmeto, biotin.

please i wanted to ask if i could take the supplements day after the microneedling or wait a few days, and also for the mix oils - to wait a few days or can be used the day after?

Sorry for my English ... and thanks in advance!

Why do u do every 2 weeks instead of every week?

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
becauae i feel that once a week is to much for my scalp. its take 5-6 days for my scalp to return to normal and i dont want immediately to do another wounding. i want at least one week for toopical treatments with normal scalp

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do u do every 2 weeks instead of every week?
If you follow the indian study (PMC3746236), they do it once a week and conclude "Microneedling is a safe and a promising tool in hair stimulation and also is useful to treat hair loss refractory to Minoxidil therapy." but we don't know the size of the needles. I think with 1.5 roller maybe it's advisable to do it every 2 weeks to let the skin recover? who knows.. . that's what I do btw ; )

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thank's.
what about gelatin? can i take it immediately after wounding?

You have to be carefull. Dermarolling enhances the intake from every topical you put on your head. You dont want harmfull chemicals in your bloodstream. Dont know about gelatin.