Mike Tg's Story-(24 / trying to prevent baldness..)

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey man I am pretty much at the same stage as you. Try getting on finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral and see whether they can help you.

n0142248

Reaction score
Hey mate and welcome.

Yourve definatly got some temple recession. Theres a thread in the success stories which is similar to your type of loss and he's doing really well on treatments. The treatments basicaly are propecia or 1mg of finasteride, minoxidal and nizoral shampoo which contains the active ingredient ketoconozole.

Im no doctor or anything all i can offer is advice. I would recommend getting on finasteride. I would also recommend sticking it out for atleast 6 months and staying out of these forums. Very few people in the studies of this drug actually experienced side effects from taking it but i feel there is almost a compounding placebo affect which happens from reading posts from members who come on and say they have sides after a couple of days, Im not saying some of them don't but what i am saying is that this will affect your unconscious mind and may cause you to experience them.

I also advise you read up on the drug learn about the side affects and make a better informed descision.

Anyway peace