Mild Shampoo

djApolloCreed

Reaction score
Greetings Hairloss talk. I just want to preface my first post by praising and thanking the members of this forum, especially the vetrans, for being so forthcoming with answers to what seems like a lot of the same questions over and over again. It's really cool to see individual responses for all the newbies. Also I've got a lot of information and encouragement from reading this page and the forums. Anyways my question is a simple one:

What are some examples of mild shampoos? I see a lot of posts advising people to alternate Nizoral with a mild shampoo. I've been using Nizoral every other day for the past couple weeks but so far my irritation hasnt been helped. The other shampoo I use is Pantene pro-v for thinning hair, I'm not sure if its mild or strong or what. Hmmm other relevant information would be I've pretty much always had dandruff usually not that bad but sometimes pretty bad, and my hair is thinning in the front and crown with some temple recession. Just reached the 1 month mark on propecia. I'm 21.

Thanks in advance

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I use T/Gel (and sometimes T-Sal) for dandruff
Nexxus Diametress for thickening
Tricomin for scalp conditioning.

Somewhat works. I don't get flakes if I don't scratch.

Cassin

Reaction score
If it straightens hair, curles hair, used to maintain dyed hair...etc, I think it's always harsh for hair.

Anything that washes out easy and doesn't dry out your hair should be fine.

Infusiom23 and TIGI thickening shampoo are two very good choices to use on your off days. They have a very good cosmetic effect on your hair. Pantene should be fine though.