Minoxidil Applicator.

G

This is what a I want, an applicator that you screw onto the top of your topical medications (like minoxidil).

With long hollow bristles made from a sturdy plastic you would be able to get the medication to the scalp without leaving half of it in your hair.

applicator2vp.gif

Bismarck

Reaction score
tynanW said:
This is what a I want, an applicator that you screw onto the top of your topical medications (like minoxidil).

With long hollow bristles made from a sturdy plastic you would be able to get the medication to the scalp without leaving half of it in your hair.

applicator2vp.gif

Buy a bottle of ell cranell and use the applicator.

bis

Christoph

Reaction score
What is the product your talking about Bis ?I would like to try as well but don't want to be seen buying a female douch .

Bismarck

Reaction score
Christoph said:
What is the product your talking about Bis ?I would like to try as well but don't want to be seen buying a female douch .

sorry, what is a "female douch" ?

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:

applicator2vp.gif

This would rock!