minoxidil & Flossing

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that flossing should be done BEFORE massaging minoxidil onto their scalp? Rinsing with water only gets some of it off your hands apparently.

That is some foul tasting liquid...

G

to save me turing my morning ritual into a cosmetic/hygenic jigsaw puzzle, I simply add some honey and lemon to my minoxidil.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
:lol: I know what you mean about the jigsaw puzzle. I have to fit 4 different shampoos into 7 days somehow, and the drying time of the minoxidil and Tricomin is a challenge.

Thats why I've gotten better about flossing anyway. I'm waiting for my friggen' head to dry so I can brush it before I go to work...

G

I once flossed a few months ago and I shed like a million friggin hairsies. Only other time ive shed as much was when i took a really huge crap one day.

Flossing = shed of mofo proportions

Flossy the sheep = easy lay

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool. I'm noticing a nice coating of "hair dots" on my tongue though. You have to realize, my tongue has been completely bald for over 20 years...

G

TortoiseAndHair said:
Cool. I'm noticing a nice coating of "hair dots" on my tongue though. You have to realize, my tongue has been completely bald for over 20 years...

Dont believe you! Must be a scam!

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Ahh, sorry you're right.

Those are just taste buds...
my bad... :oops: