minoxidil LLLT Ketoconazole Viviscal

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am almost 20 years old and I am a NWIII. I have curly hair so I have been able to hide my hair loss really well. So well that I didn't even know I was balding until now-my curls curl over my hairline. I also have full coverage, just thinning in the front and slightly at the crown.

My question is: can I regrow/maintain what I have now using rogaine (5%), LLLT (hairmax lasercomb advanced 7), ketoconazole shampoo (regenpure DR + NT) and Viviscal?

I am not ready to try finasteride and I just want to be above baseline for around 3 years as I feel better treatments will be available then. Let me know what you guys think!

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
You've got a good regimen Pavi, but you're still going to keep balding without Finasteride, it should be the #1 treatment not the last one. Get on Finasteride as soon as possible so the hair follicles don't keep miniaturizing.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
You've got a good regimen Pavi, but you're still going to keep balding without Finasteride, it should be the #1 treatment not the last one. Get on Finasteride as soon as possible so the hair follicles don't keep miniaturizing.

Doesn't rogaine and the lasercomb reverse the miniaturization process?