minoxidil question

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
after how long of applying minoxidil did you start to shed more??????? I've been on it for about a week just on the hairline and i dont know if i am shedding more or less??????????????????

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????HEY IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YA OLORIN :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

G

not everyone will experience a shed with minoxidil, but if u do, just hang in there and don't sweat it...

i experienced a shed the first month of use...the first 2 weeks were hellbound but it will eventually die down...i have been on minoxidil for 4 months with great results...just don't think about it...i know its hard but fight it TIGER!!! u've got the eye of the tiger...feeling is strong..something something...ok ill stop now

Afro Thunder

bombscience

Reaction score
I began shedding about 1 and 1/2 weeks after starting minoxidil, and it kept going into my 6th week. I am slowly shedding less and less, but still loosing about 20-25 hairs in the shower.

wrathchild

Reaction score
minoxidil

has anyone out there had any success with generic forms of rogaine?
what is the best way to apply it?

G

Yes, I have had much success with Kirkland (Costco) minoxidil. Follow directions on package for application.

:lol:

wrathchild

Reaction score
I am new to the forum, and I was wondering where I can check up on members progress reports and before and after pics.