Minoxidil regrowth new hair but thinning hair

aliaslanss

Reaction score
Hi Guys :D ,
20 years old. I've been using minoxidil %5 and proscar 1/4 .I'm using Proscar is 4 months and minoxidil 2 months .Now my hair thinnig .I am worse than my hair since I started using minoxidil .But new hair regrowth.This may be the first loss?Or does proscar does not work?male pattern baldness Progress?New Hair son1.jpg2015-03-29 02.31.57.jpg2015-03-29 02.30.13.jpg but , Since I started thinning areas2015-03-26 03.00.02.jpg 2015-04-04 03.18.59.jpg

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is completely normal your hair is expected to get worse in the first 4-6 months before it gets better

aliaslanss

Reaction score
It looks like it works.I can see the hairs in the temple.Proscar might not work.I'm scared.I will share updates here

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Why the hell did you start minoxidil with such minor loss ? Stick with finasteride only and you'll be completely fine.
Damn, even without treatment I'm sure you'd have a fullish head of hair even in your 50s...

aliaslanss

Reaction score
Because psychology has broken down.It could be better, so that I started.Over the coming months in hair may be outputs.I hope I will be better.Stay in progress.