minoxidil shed after 3 months...

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow hairloss sufferers again... heres an update on my progress.. incase anyone was keeping track.. I am on month 3 of using minoxidil.. things seem to be going good with it.. my hair seems healthier and shinier, and it feels pretty good.. but the thing is, now i have switched to a genaric brand of minoxidil that costs about 25 dollars less, and has identical ingredients, and even the label looks exactly the same.. but since starting it i have been shedding badly.. now im wondering if this generic brand is worth the squeeze.. I figure whats going on is one of the fallowing... either the minoxidil is finally taking effect on my hair, causing me to shed more.. or the new stuff isnt worth a sh*t and its causing me to shed without the benifits of minoxidil... keep in mind the ingredients are the same, and it still causes a little bit of itching like rogaine did... so if you can responde that would be F-ing Tizzite.. thanks guys.. bye

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The generic brand, assuming it's Kirkland, is exactly the same as Rogaine.

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
its not kirkland.. and it doesnt feel nearly as greasy as Rogaine... :(

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
kirkland is the only other rogaine.

accept no others :D

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually there is a product called Minsaw-A that claims to contain 7% Minoxidil, saw palmetto, and retin-A. Does anyone know anything about this product?