minoxidil works on hairline

geeums

Reaction score
I'm 21 and have slowly been receding for years. I remember people commenting on my hairline when I was about 15. I didn't do much until recently because it wasn't that bad. I tried emu oil and alpecin but didn't see much. Now I started using a generic minoxidil about a month and a half ago and can see new baby / stubble hair on the sides. I did get a slight headache the first time but not since then. I only use once before bed and occasionally in the morning if I remember. Definitely worth a go if you are young and getting a bit worried.

zerafian

Established Member
Reaction score
there just isnt enough substantial proof that minoxidil regrows hair on the front on your head, thats why its not put on the box. A side effect is facial hair growth so it only makes sense that you could get front hair regrowth. minoxidil also does wonders for my frontal area too :)

You have to take it forever now though man...especially for the front. I stopped it for 6 months and in that time I lost more hair on the front of my head then I had in 3-4 years...100% serious.