Mix Propecia in Regaine?

G

It probaly wont do anything.If you cant handle propecia you should try revivogen.

amsch

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
It probaly wont do anything.If you cant handle propecia you should try revivogen.

Yes, thats true. If you had bad sides with finasteride you shouldn't apply it topically either.

If you hadn't major side effects, you could try Dr. Klein's Promox. Have read some good reviews about it.

G

promox also does not work so dont waste your money.If you cant handle propecia you should try revivogen and forget about these other snake oils.

amsch

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
promox also does not work so dont waste your money.If you cant handle propecia you should try revivogen and forget about these other snake oils.

Don't listen to Davidoff...

Have heard some good reviews about Promox. Why the hell should a combination of Finasteride and minoxidil be a snake oil? You don't know what you are talking about.

G

amsch said:
Davidoff said:

Have heard some good reviews about Promox. Why the hell should a combination of Finasteride and minoxidil be a snake oil? You don't know what you are talking about.
The makers of propecia have said it does not work topically.Do you know better than them? What these Doctors like klein and proctor do is pretty smart though,They mix some product that doesnt work with minoxidil (which does work)and sell it.Its still snake oil mixed with minoxidil.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
What these Doctors like klein and proctor do is pretty smart though,They mix some product that doesnt work with minoxidil (which does work)and sell it.Its still snake oil mixed with minoxidil.

What do you think are the ingredients in Proxiphen and Prox-N that you think don't work? Please be specific.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bryan, if you use Proxiphen in the evening, would it be a good idea to use Proxiphen-n in the morning? Does Proxiphen-n have less alcohol in it than minoxidil?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Bryan, if you use Proxiphen in the evening, would it be a good idea to use Proxiphen-n in the morning?

I would tend to doubt that it's a good idea. It sounds like a bit of overkill to me, and probably not very cost-effective.

DoctorHouse said:
Does Proxiphen-n have less alcohol in it than minoxidil?

I don't know the answer to that for sure. Judging just by Prox-N's smell and feel, I don't _think_ it has a great deal of alcohol in it, so I suspect that it's alcohol content is probably similar to that of 5% Rogaine. But if you want to know for sure, I bet Dr. Proctor would probably tell you. You should call him or email him, and ask him that. If you do, report here what he says! :)

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
amsch said:
Davidoff said:

The makers of propecia have said it does not work topically.Do you know better than them? What these Doctors like klein and proctor do is pretty smart though,They mix some product that doesnt work with minoxidil (which does work)and sell it.Its still snake oil mixed with minoxidil.
i read that it works just as well topically, the makers of propecia just figured men would rather pop a pill than apply it topically, so they didnt bother make it a topical
i could be wrong though...

G

You are wrong,Because i read that they have said it didnt work topicaly,But then again they are drug companys,I would take whatever they say with a pinch of salt.

G

They also say only 2% of men will get some sexual side effects,We all know thats a load of sh*t and probably closer to 20% to 30%.I would add another zero on any number drug companys give for side effects.

G

amsch said:
Davidoff said:

Geez your dumb man.When i picture you in my head i see an absolute retard.
:jackit:

amsch

Reaction score
Would you please STOP declaring EVERY treatment (except of Revivogen) as a snake oil? I mean, Flutagel, Promox, Remox, Proxiphen, Proxiphen-N, Finasgel. All snake oils. Finally, calm down dude.

G

Revivogen isnt that good anyway.Its stopped my hairloss for 2 years but hasnt given me any regrowth,I think everything besides propecia and rogaine are pretty much snake oil.But i dont want to debate sh*t stiring tools like you.so stfu.

pproctor

Established Member
Reaction score
Her is the patent for the use of copper peptides in the treadment of hair loss. We also use these in our products.

United States Patent 5,470,876

Topical sod for treating hair loss

Inventors: Proctor; Peter H.

Abstract
SOD for treating hair loss is disclosed. The SOD has utility in a topical pharmaceutical formulation for the cosmetic treatment of hair loss and the cosmetic stimulation of hair growth. The SOD comprises copper salicylate, copper aspirinate, indomethacin-copper, or a complex of an amino acid or peptide and a transition metal. ''