Mixing oil to Nizoral? A mess!

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember some time ago somebody suggested to mix a bit of oilve oil into the Nizoral bottle. I can't find that thread. I have a brand new bottle , after two ot three shampoos I have added some oilve oil, I shaked it energically but it didn't mix well. Droplets of oil come with droplets of shampoo, the result is not very good. Has anybody tried that? Otherwise which is the best oil to mix with Nizoral?

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
Why dont you apply the oil after shampooing your hair with Nizoral ?
After, you said? Because it would make my hair too greasy, I don't like the feeling and the smell of olive oil on my head after shampooing. Somebody has sent me a PM to which for some reason I couldn't reply (thanks M B) indicating me a possibility to mix olive oil and nizoral in the palm of my head rather that in the bottle itself. It seems a realistic and sensible option. I wonder if I can experiment with other oils apart from olive and emu oil.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It sounds weird mixing some oil with Nizoral.It could lose its chemical properties.

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
Use a small cup and add the amount of nizoral you would normally use.

Add a small amount of oil and mix well using your finger. Shampoo with this mix.

Easy.

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
patagonia said:
Use a small cup and add the amount of nizoral you would normally use.

Add a small amount of oil and mix well using your finger. Shampoo with this mix.

Easy.
I'll try that, thanks