Mo Salah - early signs of transplant. Why no SMP?

jimlad

Established Member
Reaction score
Just seeing Mo Salah on his way to the World Cup and the transplanted hair that we all saw has done what it’s supposed to do and shedded. He now looks like he’s got himself a major receder, but he looked great before that.

Surely if you’re rocking the buzz after surgery it’s worth looking into SMP - it would maintain the full hairline look at you could buzz it down nice and short. That way as the hair grows back it’s supplemented with a mirage of thickness. I wear a hair system and when I shave down my hair, it strikes me that when I run my hand over it, the small amount of hair feels deceptively like a full head (if you couldn’t see the scalp you wouldn’t know).

Anyone here gone with the combo?

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just seeing Mo Salah on his way to the World Cup and the transplanted hair that we all saw has done what it’s supposed to do and shedded. He now looks like he’s got himself a major receder, but he looked great before that.

Surely if you’re rocking the buzz after surgery it’s worth looking into SMP - it would maintain the full hairline look at you could buzz it down nice and short. That way as the hair grows back it’s supplemented with a mirage of thickness. I wear a hair system and when I shave down my hair, it strikes me that when I run my hand over it, the small amount of hair feels deceptively like a full head (if you couldn’t see the scalp you wouldn’t know).

Anyone here gone with the combo?
It didn't look great before. He was trolled heavy over this pic:

Attachments

• 1_Screenshot-2024-01-01-at-210440.jpg
    1_Screenshot-2024-01-01-at-210440.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 49