moderators - why no pics?

wino

Reaction score
I figure the moderators have had success with their regimens. You have tons of posts and are no doubt computer savvy. So why haven't I seen before and after pics? I know that badhairdecade has links to pics, but I have not seen the others. Maybe you have posted them and I missed them. I have been lurking these hairloss sites for a couple years so I am not a complete newbie. Thanks, I'm just curious.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
wino said:
I figure the moderators have had success with their regimens. You have tons of posts and are no doubt computer savvy. So why haven't I seen before and after pics?
Two possibilities:

1) There are so many posts on these forums that you've missed them because they're buried deep somewhere

2) There is indeed a conspiracy going on, and all the Moderators here are frauds who are not qualified to moderate a hair loss site. They're hiding their photos so that they won't be exposed as unqualified. (I wanted to cover this one because of the tone of your post)
:lol:

Some Important points to note:

1) There is no scientifically established correlation between successful treatment of male pattern baldness and moderator status.

2) Having tons of posts and being computer savvy does not automatically imply that male pattern baldness before and after photos are available.

:D

G

before

how-it-happened-3-sm.jpg

after

mccubbin%20lots%20of%20hair.jpg