Mohawk hairstyle

G

Talking about re-defining yourself because of hair loss, what about getting a Mohawk hair style?

I found a picture of a guy with a receding hair line, who has this style. He has it to the extreme. I mean, you don't have to have it punk style like this guy, but you can clearly see that he opted for this because of his hair loss.

images

How would one look on someone with thinning hair? diffused?, cutting it like this guy?

Perhaps like Beckhams mohawk, or like freddie Ljungberg did a few seasons back?

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Right on par with shaving your head. I see a lot of that around here, maybe a half dozen guys here at college who opted for it. It's such an attention grabber that no one notices the hair loss really, or if they do it's not in the confrontational "oh my god a guy our age is losing his hair like crazy". You take control over the weak stigma that losing your hair has with an aggressive hair style like that.

wheyface33

Established Member
Reaction score
You look like a tool if its all huge and shitty like the one in the pic but beckam's and ljungberg's both looked pimp.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Deaner you're an idiot. Some people can pull that off, I would say not many but on a select few it can look sweet.

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I play in a band and I know several cool people that have mohawks. They don't look like tools. You got to be young, but other than that most people look pretty cool. It's more about attitude.