Month 19 on Propecia and Nizoral 2% (PHOTOS)

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here we go again, the 19 month result with using Propecia and everything is going well. I have not grain or lost any hair with these new photos I post on the website. I don't think I will regrow anymore hair. I would like to have more hair but I think Propecia will just maintain my hair now. I'm happy with that, as long as I don't start lossing my hair again.

http://www.geocities.com/actionpackti/

Remember that if a lot of people are viewing the webpage around the same time. Geocities will close down my website for a hour. So if you get a message that it's not available just come back to the site at a later time.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow man I think your hair looks great. It looks like you are someone that can attest to Propecia helping your hairline and temples. Hair looks fantastic man. Congrats!

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your regime used to be proscar(1/4). Did you make the change from proscar to propecia?

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey, did you ever have periods where you thought it looked worse and then got better, or was it a progressively better thing everyday

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Trent8: At the beginning of using propecia and around month 10. I throught my hair was getting worst on the right side.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Dude, thats kick ***. Clear proof that propecia works on the frontal region.. without a doubt. Congratulations.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Every time I look at your results it gives me hope......

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey PTN,

Things are going well. I just went through a huge shed and things seem to be getting better now. I'm approaching month 9 and hope to go through a few months of regrowth before another shed kicks in. I have my good days and bad days like everyone else, but overall Im happy with the way things are going. I am learning to be patient and to just let things ride themselves out.

How are things going with you? I know you started your regimen at the same times as me. Has your shed slowed down?

Hope all is well!

Regards,
Tony