Moor quesions conern Proposcaria

Salgado

Reaction score
I now spliited into 4th's Propoposcar. My quesition concen how storage of end resort. Shoud it be in daark colded place or should it be warm cold plaise.

Sorry for quiesnons but my enlisg is not betters than my Americanions.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Salgado said:
Shoud it be in daark colded place or should it be warm cold plaise.

LOL! :lol:

Difficult to put in a cold AND warm place at the same time...

Joke aside, I cut one pill at a time, and then put the pieces back in the blister, where i lay the folio over again. Back in the draw with the whole "sjubang". Keep it dark, keep it normal temperature.

Reaction score
Obrigado Salgado,

Aaahh brasil...t'was the land were I was smitten by that bloodsucking elephantitis infected mosiquito. I have an elephant tusk and a pair off watermelons to show for it. Me swashbuckling adventures have almost come to an end. Not long can a pyyraate capn charge into battle carrying his nuts on wooden wheelbarrel. Aaayyyee!!!!

Cappy

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Se debe mantener en un frío, el lugar oscuro. Póngalo en una caja de botella o cartón.

La buena suerte mi amigo.

granjero de pelo

Salgado

Reaction score
Many thans concern finerstride. It very impotans that my Propocias is stoed in a cool daark environsments.

Than'ks agains..

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If this guy was brazilian he would of replied in Portuguese to some of the answers posted. I think this is a another Branco spin off....

The Gardener

Reaction score
Dois chopps!

God, how I miss Brasil. I miss Rio, sitting on the beach and lookin' at all the lookers walking by... how I miss Cabo Frio, the down-to-earth fun and turquiose waters... how I miss Buzios, the clubs, the smell of the air, the waking up at noon gentlely to the sounds of the warm rain hitting the patio cover, and the smell of great coffee... How I miss soft samba.... how I miss the forro, and that one Gliberto Gil song that sticks in my mind forever.. Esperando na Janela...

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ever been to Carnivále? I hear it's a helluva good time.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Yes, I have been in Rio during Carnaval... and frankly, I didn't care for it. It seems the city's natives empty out and leave the city full of tourists... a terrible experience as far as I am concerned. Rio is awesome because of the warmth of it's native Cariocas... to visit Rio during a time when the natives are gone is not nearly as enjoyable.

If you want to experience Brazilian carnaval, and have an authentically great time, go to Salvador on the Northeastern coast. Best time EVER.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Rio is awesome because of the warmth of it's native Cariocas...

That is right BABY, don't you forget that :) I'll be in Rio in 2 months...awwwwwwww... mulher em tudo que e lugar, cerveja gelada, salgadinhos, rodizio de carne, copacabana, leblon, barra da tijuca, buzios, petropolis, futebol, strogonofe brasilieiro, maracana.....aaahh and the list can go on and on and on!