Morgan Baker's Story - (28)

morgan baker

Reaction score
Hi guys
ok heres the crack, im 28 but look very young. been receiding at temples for 3/4 years slowly, there quite a way back now and going inwards and the top is thinning out a lot now. I My dad is completely bald. I CANNOT GO BALD!
Started on propecia 1 month ago. no sides apart from a slight ball ache(not bothered), also not bothered about sexual sides as I took E's every week clubbing and that pretty much saw to that, sex is better on v**** anyway!!!! :woot:
Bought regaine last week and a shampoo called Alpecin (or something like that)
I need help:

1.are these the best two things to use?
2. It says with regaine i use 1ml, which is 6 sprays. Is that in total or 6 sprays for the top, and 6 for each temple?

I have a groovy hairstyle styled sidewards and you cannot tell at the minute I'm losing my hair, however i dont know how much longer I can do this!!!!

I am going to fight for my life to save and keep my hair, not bothered about regrowing what I've lost but I need to make it so I dont lose no more

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: ok, here i am

Add Nizoral. If your hair is oily, use often, if not then use it less.

Are you sure you want to use Regain? You say your "not bothered about regrowing what I've lost but I need to make it so I dont lose no more" so why use Regain (minoxidil) then? Is your hair so thin that you need to have a growth stimulate like Regain that can cause sheds when you start it or if you stop using it. Nizoral can act as a growth stimulate plus help protect hair from androgen damage and should not cause sheds.

The propecia should help you keep what you have. It might even help add some hair. Give it time, stay on it.

morgan baker

Reaction score
shedding on regaine...noooo
I only had it because i read a few success storys with them combined?
so ive used regaine for 5 days should i stop and use nizoral?
its thin on top and when wet can see skin....i have really really thick hair so its ok when dry....wouldnt mind a bit of regrowth also would be nice where the temples have gone in...im confused now....what should i do?

kenben123

Reaction score
Do the BIG 3 faithfully for best results:
1. finasteride to stop the progression of male pattern baldness and may restore some follicles.
2. minoxidil to help keep what you have and may grow you some more hair.
3. Nizoral 1% or 2% to reduce inflamation and give your scalp the best environment to regrow and maintain your hair.

Take pictures- be patient- keep up with your routine!

morgan baker

Reaction score
many thanks for your replies.

Ok I will carry on with the regaine, and order nizoral

My agenda will be

Propecia
Regaine morning and night
nizoral

Cod liver oil and Vit C every day

Can some one answer the question regarding applying the Regaine, it says 1 ml each time, is that for the whole head or 1ml for crown, 1ml for each temple

The only thing I am unsure of now is the Regaine, harrific didn't seem to see the point and said it will cause shed, I dont want that really......

Morgan

slacker86

Reaction score
You're supposed to use 1ml per application. So If you're only applying to your temples you can hit them with the full 1ml. You may be able to use less than this, but I prefer to use the full 1ml on my temples especially seeing as I have longish hair so I assume that some of the dose is absorbed in my hair anyway. I apply two pumps to my right temple, two pumps to my left and then two pumps to the centre of my hairline. I then massage in the minoxidil and push it back into my hairline as I do so. Seems to work well for me : :punk: