Morr-f Users, What Are Your Thoughts?

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil was the very last thing I wanted to get on, but I'm very serious about keeping my hair, and I could use a bit of regrowth at this point!

Morr-F looks attractive because it includes topical finasteride. I have no problems with it going systemic; I already take oral finasteride, and have no problem with going on harsher AA's in the future.

Has anyone seen good success with this product? Is doubling up on systemic and topical applications of finasteride a good route to take?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think finasteride is very much a case of diminishing margin returns. Taking more of a drug that has such a flat dose response curve isn't going to yield better results. I believe the follicular DHT that decreases from Oral is already the same as a topical so i really dont think adding topical finasteride would be at all beneficial for your hair.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
I started with Tugain 10% in February this year(only minoxidil) and had a limited success, changed to Morr-F 10%+0.1% finesteride in end of June and personally (and my hairdresser agree) i can see a stronger growth from August and onwards.

I do not use any oral finesteride

Terrell Evans

My Regimen
Reaction score
@reuters I’ve been using Morr-F 5% since May, I saw some okay results...but I think I’m loosing a lil ground. This is my first time using something With finasteride. But my hair loss is aggressive so I think I need a stronger concentration..Did you have better success with 10% vs 5% ?

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
i only used 5% a few days so cant say anything about if 10%is better or not, a lot of people had great success with 5% and i think its difficult to lower the percentage once you tried a stronger percentage (not because the stronger version is better, but mentally since you don't want to lose any previous gains)

are you sure its not only a second shedding?

mantis

My Regimen
Reaction score
My bottle's just arrived. It has 2 droppers and a spray. Droppers do not look convenient at all.
The liquid has nasty smell and it irritates my throat when I smell it.

If I tolerate it well, will order more.

Attachments

• morr f.jpg
    morr f.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 966

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My bottle's just arrived. It has 2 droppers and a spray. Droppers do not look convenient at all.

How's it going with the Morr F? Also, where did you order it from/how much was it? I'm based in Europe. Thanks.

Andres

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using topical finasteride for over a year now! Just to give some background, I never wanted to use finasteride due to the side effects. however, after a hair transplant I got shock loss and my surgeon recommended oral finasteride to me. The shock loss stopped and I grew more hair than ever with the combo on finasteride + hair transplant. Eventually about 8 months after using oral finasteride 1 mg I started noticing a lot of brain fog. TBH I got the brain fog immediately but decided I wasn’t going to stop until I had issues with libido changes which happened around 8 months after oral

Since I didn’t want to lose my hair again and go thru a terrible shedding phase I looked for topical finasteride. The first solution I used was Morf 5%, I got it off eBay. It was extremely oily and has a weird smell to it. I used it for 2 months and I started shedding again. It wasn’t working for me. HOWEVER, I decided not to give up and thought maybe I need to get topical finasteride prescriped and so I looked online and found carefirst pharmacy. They’re a compounding pharmacy in the US and have a bunch of hair loss solutions. You can use any compound pharmacy! Solutions vary though, and are not all made the same. They even make 15% minoxidil. So I tried just their topical finasteride solution for a couple of months and to my relief the shedding that started after getting off oral ( happening for 2 months now at the time) stopped. I never regrew my hair to the density that oral finasteride gave me, to be clear.

With that being said I do believe topical finasteride works you just have to find the right solution. There are many studies on topical finasteride so look them up. I used morf 5% because I found a study that claimed it worked. Maybe I neeeded to give it more time, idk but to me it wasn’t working. The topcical finasteride that I get from the pharmacy doesn’t smell, and dries extremely fast. Faster drying than foam roaring or even lipogaine if you’ve tried that. Recently I added latanoprost to my finasteride solution. Their site has MANY hair loss solutions so feel free to get a script and expirement.

Andres

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not take oral AND topical to answer your second question. Seems a bit obsessive since even 1 mg of finasteride is kind of already a lot. There’s papers published showing that the human body needs even less than that to be effective for hair loss. When I got off of oral I tapered off of it and even tried going as low as 1 pill ever 4 days and STILL has side effects like brain fog. I believe it took about 3 weeks for the brain fog to start disappearing and the minor libido change stopped immediately. Everyone reacts differently and topical never gave me issues

mantis

My Regimen
Reaction score
How's it going with the Morr F? Also, where did you order it from/how much was it? I'm based in Europe. Thanks.

It's been only 2 weeks and I can't judge so far. No side effects yet, though.

I ordered from ebay from a seller called hairshopworldwide, but you can order from any reliable seller. It's delivered from India since it's manufactured there.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score

I ordered from ebay from a seller called hairshopworldwide, but you can order from any reliable seller. It's delivered from India since it's manufactured there.
Good luck, i am very happy with my progress and am sure you will do great. expect shedding the first weeks, it will grow back: )

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi @mantis , How's it going on the Morr F? I know it's still early days but do you feel any improvement or anything to report?

mantis

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @mantis , How's it going on the Morr F? I know it's still early days but do you feel any improvement or anything to report?

Hello. I have some progress.
E.g., the area above temples is regrowing the best of all, hair count and density has more than doubled there.
The rest of the scalp gained maybe 5-10% of count and hair thickness.

I use:
Morr F 5% 1 ml in the morning,
Kirkland Minoxidil 5% 1 ml in the evening,
and dermapen 1.5 mm every two weeks.

So it's difficult to credit only one of the components.

Terrell Evans

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what would happen if I mix minoxidil solutions, I use Morr-F 5% with finasteride, but I like Minoxidilmax 10% with azelic acid...just wondering if I could possibly mix the two solutions, I got great results from lipogaine after loosing results due to my previous minoxidil not having DHT reduction ingredients. Can anyone please give me some advice

ButWhyTho

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what would happen if I mix minoxidil solutions, I use Morr-F 5% with finasteride, but I like Minoxidilmax 10% with azelic acid...just wondering if I could possibly mix the two solutions, I got great results from lipogaine after loosing results due to my previous minoxidil not having DHT reduction ingredients. Can anyone please give me some advice

Rather than mixing the doses, just alternate uses. Apply MorrF one day, and Minoxidilmax the other.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started with Tugain 10% in February this year(only minoxidil) and had a limited success, changed to Morr-F 10%+0.1% finesteride in end of June and personally (and my hairdresser agree) i can see a stronger growth from August and onwards.

I do not use any oral finesteride

@reuters I’ve been using Morr-F 5% since May, I saw some okay results...but I think I’m loosing a lil ground. This is my first time using something With finasteride. But my hair loss is aggressive so I think I need a stronger concentration..Did you have better success with 10% vs 5% ?

where do u guys order ur morf-f?