MO'Z story :(:(

momo786

Reaction score
hey guys well my names mo and my hairs been thinning my crown is in good shape can't see my scalp wen its wet atm my problem has definatly got be my fringe and kind of side areas its alot thinnerr and looks like it will keep gtting thinner no reccesion on my right side but i can tell if not treated could lead to recession my left sides gone alitle bit up but its nt to bad it can defo be saved and maybe regrown my genetics are not really good actually there awful my grandad went bald at 27 my dad went bald when he ws abt 28-30 his brother went bald younger thn him and my dads youngest brother he's 40 with no receding hairline but has started to thin alittle bit on the crown my mums dad had hair bit a high receded hairline mums brother went bald at 31 and my mums other 2 brothers have full heads of hair with no reccesion at 41 and 43 and what also suck is that i have crohns disease which may contribute to hairloss :( im getting really worried and i try not to cuz it can flair up my stomach and i can relapse and have serious stomach pains and im really parioniod blaming my gentetics and looking at my friends hair thinking if only. im only 20 :( and i respect people start losing there hair alot younger really i do my hair just feels lifeless like straw dry damaged i take nizoral well have started to and tricomin used to take procerin on and off but its like my hair adapted to that ive now bought nu hair dht blocker simply becasue it provided nutriants for my hair which i belive i lack becasue of my crohns i will not take propica due to the sides and nor will i risk it regaine makes ur scalp dry my hair is already dry why would i dry it out even more and also its toxic to cats why would you want to use it
i just wish i wldnt have to worry about it ive already got other problems and would jst love to look at my hair and think wow and not class it as a problem id love to here ur thoughts and views on my hair thanks x