MPBsucks's Story

MPBsucks

Reaction score
I have been browsing the boards for over three years now and finally decided to post my story. I started to lose my hair when I was around 18 and now approaching 23.

I have been on minoxidil foam in the mornings and kirkland minoxidil in the evening. I am also talking finasteride daily.

At the moment I am considering ordering dutasteride because my hair is pretty bad.

I currently get my haircut every two to three weeks; 2 on the sides and a bit longer on the top. Do any of you guys think it would be best to just get a buzz cut grade 3. If I did that would it still be possible to wear concealer?

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: MPBsucks

wahl-balding-clipper-large.jpg

or

Gillette_Fusion.jpg

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Man thats pretty severe for a 23 year old,my heart goes out for you.This sick sh*t affects us during the prime of our lives :thumbdown2:

You are doing everything possible to treat this now and cant really do much more.Yeah just buzz it down to the lowest grade for now.How long have you been on MIN and finasteride ? Dont lose patience now and get on Dutasteride...Give the current combo a while to work.

MPBsucks

Reaction score

I have been on Minoxidil for around three years and finasteride for four years. I have however been on generic finasteride purchased over the internet from united pharmacies. I was thinking that it could be fake since it has only got dramatically worse over the past 8 months. I am picking up real propecia tomorrow and hopefully it will help me out!

patrik

Established Member
Reaction score

errrr i got a batch of propecia from united pharmacies and now im scared it might be fake...

Reaction score

Wow you've been taking finasteride for four years...?

Maybe youre just a nonresponder....maybe the issue is something aside from DHT?

Nene

Reaction score

Hey bro, I would advise a complete buzz cut. I do it and I'm only a norwood 2.5. You'll learn to love it. Also, get some REAL propecia!

MPBsucks

Reaction score
The issue is deffinately DHT because my brother is a norwood 6 aged 26 and my uncle ws a norwood 6 aged 20! I have got real propecia coming today and I and I have also got a consultation with Dr Farjo in the UK early June. Although transplant may be an option further down the road I would just like to get my hair fully examined by a professional since my GP new next to nothing about hairloss.