Mpresev's Story - (The Big Three Works!!)

Mpresev

Reaction score
Hello world,

My name is Mark from Los Angeles. I took action in May of 2002 because I was thinning on the top... I still had hair and can still style it but I believe I was going to go bald like my dad and my uncles at some point in my life..

In Mid May 2002 I did some research and found a board similar to HairLossTalk.com Message board and it was recommended that I order Proscar and so I did from an Australian source. I also had ordered the pill chopper to as well. After two weeks on it I personally met with Dr. Lee as I live in L.A. Very very nice guy, very genuine.. He explained to me that I was just thinning and to use Xandrox day and Xandrox with Retin A for night.. I also bought the Keto shampoo.

After two or 2 1/2 months I saw a huge improvement.. 4 months later I was able to brush up my hair and use gel again like some 50's rocker. I was happy because obviously it worked. I was dating and the girls won't look at my head anymore l.o.l.

I was soo happy that I stopped Propecia by maintain my use of my Xandrox day and night.

In 2006 I stopped Xandrox day and night thinking that I"m not going to lose hair anymore..

2 years later(2008) , I started thinning again. I ordered Xandrox Day and NIght again, Propecia from Dr. Lee and the Keto shampoo.

Now, I'm been on this regiment for the last two weeks.. We'll see what happens in 2009. :punk:

I know I will have success again.. I believe.

Mark..

P.S the big three works..

Mpresev

Reaction score
Re: Mpresev's story

so it's been 3 weeks since I've been on the big 3 and I believe it's working. I'm going to take a photograph today and post it here and I'll take another in 6 months and we'll compare.. WHy do I believe it's working? I think I see little baby hairs on my scalp as my scalp is darker for some reason. Maybe it's my hallucination but I'm looking my self in the mirror and it looks thicker where as before I'd be feeling sad :shakehead:

I take my propecia at dinner time which is around 8ish and I use the xandrox night time around the same time..

Mpresev

Reaction score

Hi all,

It's been 2 months since I've been on the big 3 and my hair looks better.. I can definitely see an improvement. I'll try to post some pic's tonight or over the weekend. I can also see hair peach on the thinner side of my crown which btw wasn't there b4.. Trust me I looked.

I'm also happy to say that the Fincar(propecia) hasn't given any side effects at all.. I'm the same horny, p**rn watching pimp :punk:

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score

Just wondering how old you are. Proscar results seem to be fading for me (I'm 30).

Mpresev

Reaction score

I''ll be 34 in mid Dec.

Do you have diffuse thinning or receding? What really is the difference?