msm- a growth stimulant?

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
or is it only for increasing speed of growth. i don't ever want to use minoxidil, but i would like to start using a growth stimulant.

G

for growth stimulation you could try copper peptides, msm does not stimulate growth, it just speeds up hair growth (as well as nails) also improves hair 'brilliance' (shininess?)

Bismarck

Reaction score
tynanW said:
for growth stimulation you could try copper peptides, msm does not stimulate growth, it just speeds up hair growth (as well as nails) also improves hair 'brilliance' (shininess?)

Could you please point me to a ressource proving that copper peptides stimulate hair growth. I've only heard at HairLossTalk.com about them.

bis

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
I seriously don't think copper peptides will do much to regrow as a single agent.

G

Bismarck said:
tynanW said:

Could you please point me to a ressource proving that copper peptides stimulate hair growth. I've only heard at HairLossTalk.com about them.

bis

http://www.skinbiology.com/copperpeptid ... ation.html

also do a search on these:

Tricomin

Folligen

Superoxide Dismutase Mimetics

Tricomin, which is used by men and women, is a topical spray that has undergone a wide variety of scientific testing. The spray’s main ingredient is copper, which has been proven to be beneficial for hair.

The FDA has conducted some clinical studies, with the subjects applying the treatment twice per day for 24 weeks. These results were shown to be very positive.