MSM a whole load of MSM

dazzerler

Reaction score
I was on my website where i buy all my supps from, I get a lot of supps for the benifit of my hair and i go to the gym quite a bit. anyway i forgot to order my msm which i have been taking for about 3 weeks (have notice hair is darker and maybe thinker) but it was to late as the order had gone through so i thought sh*t i need to order it so i dont run out so in stead of getting through the health website i normaly order my stuff i looked to see if i can find it cheaper. Turns out MSM is big in the horsey game owners use it to get glossy coats on their horses and for the benifit of there joints anyway long story short i brought a sh*t load of the stuff from a horse suppler off ebay for the same amount i would have got a couple hundred grams for. Im gonna be eating the stuff for breakfast COME ONE HAIR GROWTH LOL

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
MSM's benefits come from it being a sulfur donor, so are garlic and onions. You could probably save money buying garlic supplements or adding garlic and onions to your diet, if you like the taste...