MSM Dosage

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have the 1000mg capsules of msm , and how many of them should i take ? shall i dissolve them in water or just swallow few capsules a day for good results ?? dissolving them in water is good way but drinking that mix with water and msm really tastes nasty

Cheers :)

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I take one in the morning and one before bed, if I remember on during lunch but usually one in the morning and one before bed.

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
Micro-Soft Media????? what the......

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
21gone said:
I take one in the morning and one before bed, if I remember on during lunch but usually one in the morning and one before bed.

dissolved or u take the capsules ?

G

wezz for 1000mg capsules take 1-6 a day with meals (that's 6000mg), drink extra water for the first few weeks.

dissolve or swallow, makes no difference, although dissloved in water they taste BAD!!!!

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanw said:wezz for 1000mg capsules take 1-6 a day with meals (that's 6000mg), drink extra water for the first few weeks.

Taking 6 a day is totally unnecessary, take 2 1000mg capsules a day but a maximum of 3.

Redbone

Reaction score
The old rule of thumb is and still should be start with 3000mg and then bump it up to a maximum of 6g until desired results are achieved. Tynan is right. BTW MSM is of really no value take it from a veteran.