Msp To Cover Scar From Hair Transplant

Hamton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have had a hair transplant done for about 15 years ago. I was very stiff in my neck and
it didn´t end up well. Took long time to heal. Because of that I now have big scars in my neck.
Until now I have covered it up with a hair system.
Compare to the options, go fully shaved with a huge scar, the hair system has worked out great, covering my bad hair transplants and also the big scar. But still, it has it´s downsides.
After a lot of research I contacted a clinice for MSP and they promised me that they could get rid of my scar completely.
My wish is to get rid of the hair system and go fully shaved, with my scar in the neck (and also my scalp) covered by MSP.
I have just ended session 4 of MSP for my neck and the scar is still very visible.
Is this as good as it can get? My scar is much lighter than the rest of the area.
Is there anything more to do? Pictures I´ve seen from others with scars in the neck are so much better covered than this. Can I somehow make the scar darker?

Attachments

• IMG_0524.JPG
    IMG_0524.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 665

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have had a hair transplant done for about 15 years ago. I was very stiff in my neck and
it didn´t end up well. Took long time to heal. Because of that I now have big scars in my neck.
Until now I have covered it up with a hair system.
Compare to the options, go fully shaved with a huge scar, the hair system has worked out great, covering my bad hair transplants and also the big scar. But still, it has it´s downsides.
After a lot of research I contacted a clinice for MSP and they promised me that they could get rid of my scar completely.
My wish is to get rid of the hair system and go fully shaved, with my scar in the neck (and also my scalp) covered by MSP.
I have just ended session 4 of MSP for my neck and the scar is still very visible.
Is this as good as it can get? My scar is much lighter than the rest of the area.
Is there anything more to do? Pictures I´ve seen from others with scars in the neck are so much better covered than this. Can I somehow make the scar darker?
It Does not seem to me more visible than most scars. The color is lighter than the rest of the hair, but it is thin.
An SMP artist could suggest you tattoo minuscule hairs on the scar. That would darken the zone and make it less different.
I am not a fan of this technique...

Hamton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi and thank´s for answer.
The thing is that I´ve already done 4 (!) MSP sessions on the scar.
The result of this is shown on the picture.
My question is if it can get any better. I´ve payed $1500 for this and still the scar is very visible.
I was hoping to get it fully blended in.
What to do?
Regards
t

shookwun

Reaction score
Keloid and raised scars don't absorb ink well.

Need to get the scars flattened then tatted. Even then it's a coin toss

I did a procedure and it barely did anything