MSU4life's story

MSU4life

Reaction score
I had been on the big 3 for 3 years with pretty good success. This last three months has seen my hair thin out considerably. I was very concerned so I recently switch to .5 of Avodart daily. I am really hoping that it will thicken things back up. I am going to attach two pictures of my current hair situation. I would like some honest evaluations. What Norwood do you think I am? Is this diffuse thinning? I ask my room mates but they are both pretty bald, so they just tell me that they would love to have my hair and for me to stop worrying about. Problem is I do worry about it and I do know that it is thinning.

Attachments

• Photo 24.jpg
    Photo 24.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Photo 48.jpg
    Photo 48.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 151
  • Photo 55.jpg
    Photo 55.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 172

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
Re: My story

WTF dude! You with flash and no see trough and your asking for some opinions? Nobody takes it seriously!

MSU4life

Reaction score
Why do I have to be completely bald to be taken seriously? There is definitely some thinning that has occurred over the past year as evident by my picture. The problem is that the thinning is occurring very rapidly. I pay close attention to my hair and I know for a fact it is thinner than ever. I just wanted some opinions.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey man,

I'm not really too sure what Norwood you are, mainly because I cannot really see the temples from a side view. Your hair looks great though, if I had to guess what Norwood you are just from those pictures, I would say maybe 1.5 or 2. Definitely not more than a 2. It looks like a regular mature hairline to me. Keep in mind the Norwood scale doesn't really account for diffuse thinning, I believe. I honestly do not really see the thinning in your pictures anyway.

Nonetheless, I think your hair looks awesome. I hope your hair reaches a point where you will be happy though. Goodluck