MuddyVonKipz's Story

MuddyVonKipz

Reaction score
I am about to turn 29 in less than a month. My hairloss started probably around the age of 21-22, and baldness runs on both sides of my family. It's getting to a point where I can't stand it anymore. At first, it wasn't that bad.. hairline was getting a little higher, small bald spot, just a little less hair up on top.

But now... I need to do something about this now...

011309cq6.jpg

It doesn't look that bad from up front,(though still noticeable) but from the top and from the back, it looks horrible.

mosiacgn1.jpg

What makes this harder is I'm a greaser/rockabilly guy. I go to these shows, and see the other guys there with awesome pompadours done up and high, and wonder why I've been cursed with my genetics.

I am going to try the rogaine foam next week and pray that it works.
Right now, when I go out, I use Thicker Fuller Hair Shampoo and thickening Serum. Sometimes, instead of my regular pomade, I use Do-Gro hair pomade.

I can't really afford a hair transplant operation, at least not at this point in time.

Any recomendations at this point?

columbo

Reaction score
Re: Muddy's Story

Hi, I am also very new to this site.

I think you will find that the guys here are very helpful and knowledgeable and will be able to give much better advice than I. But I am sure they will tell you that you need to get on the Big 3, that is Minoxidil if you want regrowth, Propecia, to maintain the hair you still have and Nizoral shampoo.

From a personal perspective I would think you would get some good results from a concealer, having such dark hair. I use Dermatch concealer and find it really good, the only downside is that it can be quite messy especially on the bathroom sink. I believe Nano Fibres is also very good although I haven't used it myself but I think with your hair colour and texture you would get some great results.

Do a search for Nano fibres and Dermatch.

Stick around Muddy, I am sure you will get some results.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Muddy's Story

your quite far gone. i think growing your hair out like you do is not best option. i would buzz it and hop on meds to try get a fuller look.