My bad experience with Ilter Clinic

Stopper

Reaction score
I have had 2000 grafts with Ilter Clinic, of Sweden. I don't have so good saying about my results and Ilter Clinics customer service.

I was on second 1000 grafts FUE operation at Ilter Clinic 18 months ago.
The situation before operation was so that my front was getting thinner and needed to ad density to the area where i laready recieved 1000 grafts a few years before.

The whole thing went went totally wrong with misangled grafts, densepacked regular hairline and multihair grafts in the front and bad templework

After 9 months I started to be suspicious about the end result and went back for a one year check up and they removed some grafts in the temple and hairline.

I asked about the sharpness and all misangled grafts behind the hairline but they just told me that is natural and it would get better, i dont know how misangled grafts can get right angled by them selfs after one year

After 18 months when I realized that this will never be better even if the trasplanted hairs had soften alot but the 90 degree angle grafts in hairline and temples must be extracted again.

Ilters wife who have choosed to use the agressive tactic against all customers who dare to complain at the result was only listening to her self and saying that all other people who says it is a bad result are stupid and dont know anything about hair transplant. I told her that in all this time there is only one person who said this look good, and that is you.

When i still complained she told me that I was mentally ill and that why I was wearing a cap all the time, this they say after meeting me 10 minutes in one year and I have never in my whole life wear a cap and today I am wearing it daily.

Then they stop to answer my phonecalls and emails

The same day I had my surgery they had a photo shoot for their new website and it was more important to get nice photos of them selves then doing a good job

I have a thread with pictures at

http://www.lookgood.se/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1825

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
you are morehair on that site ?
result look indeed really not natural....
is it done by the doctor or someone from the staff ?

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Indeed does not look like good results.

Cut your losses short.. forget about Ilter as they look to be crooks and you are just wasting your time. See if you can get some money back, but it looks doubtful.

For repair, seek out a good FUE doctor in the states or in Europe (********).. and get your situation fixed. You don't have much hairloss, and no diffuse thinning from what i can tell.. go get it sorted with good FUE work from a top doctor.