My Bald truth..age 25-soldier

NeoCortex

Reaction score
bald2.jpgbald3.jpgbald4.jpgbald5.jpgbald6.jpg

I started to lose my hair at 19. I am now 25. I had very nice hair before, but now is really thin and my crown is awful. I will post one of my picture when I was 20 and I will post rest of the pictures from all sides now. Now I cut my hair very shortly,but you will be able to see the big difference. My dermatologist told me that I have androgenic alopecia and prescribe me minoxidil , multivitamins tablets and some shampoo. After 3 months using that terapy, she sad to me that she noticed that new hair grow up, but I started to work in military and stoped with terapy. That was in July last year. Since then I didnt use anything and every month my hair is worse.

Should I go immediately on big 3 ? Propecia(Proscar instead because of price ? ), minoxidil(Kirkland maybe, 5 %) and shampoo (Nizoral 1 % 3 times a week)

I also work in a military and we have blood and urine tests every six months, can Finesterid from Propecia make me fail those tests? ( pls answer just if you know certain)

I train 6 days a week, a most of those days 2 times a day. Is it good to wash hair with shampoo every day ? If I have 2 training´s, I wash after first just with water, and after second with shampoo. But I noticed if I wash my hair just with water I have ichy and red scalp and dandruff. If I start to use Nizoral, should I use him 3 days a week and other days another shampoo ?

And can you tell which Norwood level am I ? I think 2 or 3 maybe ? (I hope so)

Pls guys help me with answers, I am new in these kind of forums, I will really appreciate your help

- - - Updated - - -

guys anyone pls ?

Last edited:

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
Get on Propecia and Nizoral at this point for sure. Give it a good 6 months,and if you are pleased with the results don't bother with minoxidil. If you aren't pleased, start minoxidil. Why would Finasteride make you fail any sort of drug test? In like the early 00s or some ****, Finasteride was banned for Olympic athletes because it could mask the use a doping agents. Since then, they developed more accurate tests, and the ban was lifted. Wash your hair at least 3 times a week. Washing it ever day might cause some dryness, but it WON'T exacerbate the hair loss. At this point, you are between a Norwood 2 and 3. If you don't get on treatments, I believe you are heading for a Norwood 4 range. Good luck don't **** around and get on treatments.