My Battle Agaisnt Hair Loss Is It Good Or Bad?

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
I lose about 20-35 hairs in the shower everyday, I only take vitamins such as saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil along with regenepure DR and pura d'or shampoos with a saw palmetto conditioner. Can the regenepure DR be causing this shed or is male pattern baldness winning the battle? I still have good coverage but my right temple is receded a little bit..can anyone help me?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lose about 20-35 hairs in the shower everyday, I only take vitamins such as saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil along with regenepure DR and pura d'or shampoos with a saw palmetto conditioner. Can the regenepure DR be causing this shed or is male pattern baldness winning the battle? I still have good coverage but my right temple is receded a little bit..can anyone help me?

20-35 hairs...b**ch, please - I lose about 150 per shower.

Seriously though Regenpure or Nizoral is just to reduce the supposed inflammation of the follicles - it's not going to stop your hair loss. So yes, the male pattern baldness is winning. You must use an anti-androgen like finasteride to stop or slow the hair follicle holocaust.

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol thanks for the laugh but you don't think the saw palmetto is helping or the pumpkin seed oil? And I thought keto was to help with scalp DHT, is there a topical I could use?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol thanks for the laugh but you don't think the saw palmetto is helping or the pumpkin seed oil? And I thought keto was to help with scalp DHT, is there a topical I could use?

I definitely don't think those things are helping. I'm unaware of any credible and conclusive scientific evidence that would suggest they do anything meaningful for hair loss. finasteride & minoxidil are the only FDA approved meds proven to work in most cases.

Keto is to reduce inflammation and allegedly blocks androgen receptors, but I do not know of even one person who has successfully halted hairloss with Keto alone. Finasteride and Dutasteride are the only things that will lower DHT and tackle the problem at the source. As for topicals, I know there is a topical form of Finasteride available only in Canada, but it's not FDA approved.

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway it can be shipped to the US? Or do you know of a good source that sells it? I have read that both these things can help. Im just nervous to take finasteride because of sides. And rogaines horrible shed.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anyway it can be shipped to the US? Or do you know of a good source that sells it? I have read that both these things can help. Im just nervous to take finasteride because of sides. And rogaines horrible shed.

The thing about finasteride is don't read about it on the internet. According to the internet, finasteride will cause you to have a limp dick, get brain-AIDS, grow DD man-titties and sprout tentacles out your *** in two months in 95% of cases. In reality, few people experience serious side effects and a large minority freak themselves out about it so much they start to experience them.

Anyway, you can read about the topical finasteride here
https://hassonandwong.com/topical-finasteride-solution-prescription/

They don't currently ship to US though.