MY BEAUTIFUL hair transplant

jojol

Reaction score
hey you guys, i love the forum and I'm planning to have a h.t done soon. I'm going kinda mad reading about what Doctor to go with. Im a norwood 3.5 prob, i know dr. feller is prob the best for the price. Im thinking about 3 - 4000 grafts strip. Anyways the same as most people I'm looking for a natural looking hairline...so from reading the forum i'm right now thinking of Dr. Feller, Dr. Rahel, R. Shapiro, H&W. I havent read much yet about Feller doing amazing hairlines but maybe thats jus cos I haven't read enough. Well my budget should be about $12/13000 maybe a bit more. I just want to pick and have faith in a Good doctor and have it done, you can research for ever. Also I'll be travelling from europe so i wont have time to meet other patients- that type of thing. So this is like a lot of other similar questions i know...but out of the doctors i mentioned above could anyone please make a suggestion on whos real good for the hairline etc? or if anyone has any suggestions of other doctors would be much appreciated, thanks. This is my first post..."help me help you.."

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
jojol said:
i mentioned above could anyone please make a suggestion on whos real good for the hairline etc?

kinda depends on the type of hairline you want,the extent of your hairloss and your donor supply

armani would give you a low dense hairline if you wanted one but that might not be most advisable taking all things into consideration

if you are thinking an age appropriate hairline (how old are you?) then feller,rahal or hasson and wong are my top choices

they all do very good work and youll get a nice looking hairline from all of them :)

jojol

Reaction score
hey Hans tanks for the reply, I've got a good donor supply - thick, dense hair, all of my remaining hair is in pretty good shape. (it might take a fair amount to match the original density) I think my hairloss has slowed down / stopped due to the meds - 1mg of finasteride and minoxidil (I'm only getting sides of low/no libido and tiredness after the 1yr mark, i thought the sides would have been at the beginning then pass but they've came pretty late i think hopefully they wont get any worse and maybe pass?) I also had laser treatment but it could be bogus. by the way I'm 31, the option of being able to wear your hair up off your face would be great - some hair lines Ive seen look a little stalky and unnatural or maybe its me imagining it. I hear this Armani guy is too expensive, dr.feller hasn't got back to me after i sent him pics of my head over a month ago - his office said they received the pics and he'll get back to me. I'll have to follow up with a fone call. The other two you mention h&w and Rahal sound interesting. I'll send pics to them over the net and get a recommendation. I'm guessin there both in a similar price range to feller. :hump:

greg2

Reaction score
jojol said:
hi Greg2, wats this u say HnW? thanks :puke:
HnW = Hasson and Wong. Though Dr. Arvind is as good a choice and a quarter the price. Pic below that I like of his work
220_image28.gif

Thats some cute smilies you got there. :jump:

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
If I were in your position, wanting good results with FUSS, I would go to one of two places: Hasson & Wong or Rahal. Feller is excellent with FUE (one of the best imo) but not worth the price for FUSS when you can get just as good FUSS results with H&W and Rahal. Armani ONLY does FUE now and charges $14 per graft flat rate so unless you can afford to drop $56k on an all FUE hair transplant you might want to consider other options than Armani. Plus, I have yet to see an Armani FUE result as good as his original FUSS results and have seen many that fall way short. I would go to Feller and Umar before Armani for FUE.