My crown loss

dimemag

Reaction score
Hi So Ive lost a decent bit from my temples-- thinning (not bald yet). My dad has the horse shoe as do two of his brothers. He has two more brothers, one is a permanent NW2.5 and the other is about a NW4 I guess.

My mom has no brothers, but her dad went bald late in life (50's and past).

My cousins on my moms side mostly have their hair, I think a couple have lost but thats it. My cousins on my dads side mostly have their hair still.

Here is a pic of my crown, I was wondering if this would classify as balding, or if its just the way the hair parts. I used the flash, because without the flash you can't tell anything.

I used Rogaine in the front for about 8 months, but it got to be too tiresome, and I felt like I wasnt in charge of my own life--rather I was dependent on chemicals. So, I quit that about 3 weeks ago, and the front has lost a little but not too much.

I dont know how I feel about Propecia. Most doctors tell me to steer clear of it.

Attachments

• photo (22).jpg
    photo (22).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 223
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 207
  • photo (23).jpg
    photo (23).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 210

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi just wanted to say good luck and hope you find something soon that you can use to help with your hair loss!

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes it seems like it . you can see your scalp through...also your temples..good luck!