my essential oil strength recommendation

CCS

Reaction score
Everyone's skin sensitivity is different, but here is how mine felt at different concentrations:

180mL shampoo:
1mL of peppermint oil, 1/2 mL of lavender oil, and 4 drops of tea tree oil, is not irritating to my body. But a few sensitive areas on my face feel like bengay was applied.
I also added polysorbate80 with niacin in it, so that may add to the redness.

50mL topical:
1/2mL of lavender and 1/3ml of peppermint and 2 drops of tea tree oil, feels just fine on my vertex after a shower, but is very strong on my sides. It is not too strong, but strong enough that I want to dilute it, maybe as much as 50%.

Micheal Barry said that 2% peppermint was OK for him. Well, that is how strong my topical is, and it is pretty darn strong on the sensitive areas, but the niacin may be responsible for that.

I love the smell of my topicals. They really lift my spirits. I love putting my hands in my hair after applying the topicals, just so I can sniff my hands. But I am going to dilute this stuff, and next time add just enough polysorbate to make the essential oils dissolve, instead of dumping a bunch in there.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
no offense bro but u change your regimen so much or talk about applyin so many different things and now your getting a hair piece.

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the same. Though I appreciate the amount of information you provide on the forums CCS, I have no idea where you're going with all these treatments. Are you searching for full regrowth or what?

Are you giving your treatments long enough to obtain realistic results?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
phish said:
no offense bro but u change your regimen so much or talk about apply in so many different things and now your getting a hair piece.

I laugh so Hard on this one!CCS apply to much topicals affecting the brain cells..LMAO