my experience with MMS

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
seems to me alot of people ask about this and alot of people say it makes hair grow faster as well as nails..but i took this stuff for 3 months and i have been off it the last 3 weeks and i can tell you my hair is growing much faster without this stuff...maybe it doesnt work on me or what not..but it definately seemed to slow down my hair growing faster...my nails seem to be growing faster as well...i was using nutraceutical sciences institute 1000mg..was taking 2000mg a day..so for me this was a waste of time..maybe others not..but are there any scientific studies on this anywhere?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Take it with Vitamin C for better absorption of your intake of MSM..You will get way better results.. :punk: Don't worry sometimes it takes a while to kick in...

Fred

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
i take vitamin C every day along with other vitamins..i just dont think my body responds to it as well as others..no biggie though..just wanted to share my experience with it

G

You should have used another brand of MSM not the NSI one. I heard that they aren't very reliable

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you guys, I just picked up a bottle of GNC brand MSM 1000. 180 capsules, 1000 mg each, for $16. I'm going to team it up with my "Ultra Nourish Hair" multi, but it only contains 25% daily value of vitamin C. I'm thinking of upping my vitamin C dosage to maximize the MSM effect. I'll let you guys know what I think of it.