My Experience With Rogaine Experience After 8 Months

Karlk

My Regimen
Reaction score
My exp on rogaine after 8 months is that it done nothing for me but made where I apply it worse, made it thin out and very dry looking, I can see where I applied it weak looking and where I didn't looks better, Never really had anyone tell me my hairline was receeding until I started using it. Wish I never had started it now but afraid to stop using it now. I'm hoping to have my hairline restored in December so i will stop using it in the summer and shave my head till then if I don't see any results. Hairloss has affected me big time , made me anxious and shy when I use to be confident and out going, can't wait to get it done and hopefully gain my confidence back

curiousone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Hopefully the hair will regrow and its part of some minoxidil process. I have just started minoxidil a week ago and seriously hope i experience no shedding. Nothing so far. How long into your use did you notice shedding happening?

Karlk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Hopefully the hair will regrow and its part of some minoxidil process. I have just started minoxidil a week ago and seriously hope i experience no shedding. Nothing so far. How long into your use did you notice shedding happening?
To be honest I didn't notice it but it was about two weeks in when other people noticed it, Ye I hope it's only a shedding phase as I have been on finesteride for 7 months and some people have got shedding phases from that too, if I don't feel my hair has changed by the summer I will stop using rogaine for good as it has been in affective and made it worse, I will post pics soon to prove it , thanks man and goodluck with it everybody reacts different

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No i have been using rogaine for 8 month what about you?
Im using kirkland but doesnt seem to be doing anything to my hairline. im thinking of using rogaine once my kirkland is finished to see if it will help