My experiences with fluridil

PantherClaw

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and would like to help out those people who are looking to gather more information on fluridil. I first heard about fluridil on this forum when Monty created a thread documenting his experience. That thread got me fired up and I decided to do more research on the web. Unfortunately, there's not much out there and I was kind of unsure when I only found one study done by the actual creator of fluridil.

Anyways, I was already using folligen for blondes for about 6 months and noticed a reduction in shedding. I decided to order a four month supply of fluridil from menspharma. After about two weeks of waiting, it arrived in a well concealed package. The fluridil is stored in ampules and I was glad that they passed customs because that might have raised suspicion. At first, it was awkward to snap off the glass tops but after some practice I did it with ease.

Fluridil applies like a dream. It almost instantly dries and doesn't leave any odor. It did leave a slight shine on my head and while applying it the alcohol smell was so strong that it would make me choke at times. I applied it to the front of my scalp and my temples. I applied it in the mornings because I didn't want to take any chances sweating while having sex 3-5 days a weeks. I made sure not to sweat for about 8 hours after applying it to ensure adequate absorption. I also discontinued folligen for blondes.

Within the first week my shedding increased. I usually style my hair at night when I go out and while I was on folligen I would notice about 4-6 hairs on my hands. After a week on fluridil it increased to about 10-12. I gave it a couple of weeks and still had no results. I followed a strict regiment and never skipped a dose.

Fast forward four months later and I still haven't noticed any decrease in shedding or new growth. Fortunately, I didn't have any side effects while on this stuff. I'm not going to reorder another supply because I haven't noticed any results whatsoever. Maybe I didn't give it enough time, but money is tight and I will just go back to folligen.

I've tried several minoxidil products and had bad side effects in the past. I'm not going to use finasteride either. I'm 22 and this hair loss has very negatively affected my life. I'm keeping my eyes open for any new treatments. If you guys have any questions about the products I have used, feel free to ask.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
PantherClaw said:
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and would like to help out those people who are looking to gather more information on fluridil. I first heard about fluridil on this forum when Monty created a thread documenting his experience. That thread got me fired up and I decided to do more research on the web. Unfortunately, there's not much out there and I was kind of unsure when I only found one study done by the actual creator of fluridil.

Anyways, I was already using folligen for blondes for about 6 months and noticed a reduction in shedding. I decided to order a four month supply of fluridil from menspharma. After about two weeks of waiting, it arrived in a well concealed package. The fluridil is stored in ampules and I was glad that they passed customs because that might have raised suspicion. At first, it was awkward to snap off the glass tops but after some practice I did it with ease.

Fluridil applies like a dream. It almost instantly dries and doesn't leave any odor. It did leave a slight shine on my head and while applying it the alcohol smell was so strong that it would make me choke at times. I applied it to the front of my scalp and my temples. I applied it in the mornings because I didn't want to take any chances sweating while having sex 3-5 days a weeks. I made sure not to sweat for about 8 hours after applying it to ensure adequate absorption. I also discontinued folligen for blondes.

Within the first week my shedding increased. I usually style my hair at night when I go out and while I was on folligen I would notice about 4-6 hairs on my hands. After a week on fluridil it increased to about 10-12. I gave it a couple of weeks and still had no results. I followed a strict regiment and never skipped a dose.

Fast forward four months later and I still haven't noticed any decrease in shedding or new growth. Fortunately, I didn't have any side effects while on this stuff. I'm not going to reorder another supply because I haven't noticed any results whatsoever. Maybe I didn't give it enough time, but money is tight and I will just go back to folligen.

I've tried several minoxidil products and had bad side effects in the past. I'm not going to use finasteride either. I'm 22 and this hair loss has very negatively affected my life. I'm keeping my eyes open for any new treatments. If you guys have any questions about the products I have used, feel free to ask.

I would say 4 months is sufficient time. If you dont see at least slowing of loss then quitting treatment is a good idea to try something else.

Thank you for your feedback Im sure all appreciate it.

All the best with your future treatments.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
PantherClaw said:

Say what?

I dont believe it has a strong smell..there is a whiff of alcohol from it when you put your nose to an opened ampoule but its only 2ml so not noticeable when its on your head

Have been using it five months and still consider this not long enough to judge! 9 months to a year is best. My gut feeling right now is its probably not enough to halt male pattern baldness as a standalone treatment. But we shall see.

PantherClaw

Reaction score
While I was applying it and it was still wet, the alcohol smell was very strong. Once it dried, it left no odor.

I wish for only the best of success for you. Keep us updated!