My Exprience With Hair Transplant In Turkey

george kendji

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m here today to tell you my story about going bald at 26, I was about 21 years old when I noticed that my hair was starting to thin but I thought that I had at least 10 or 15 years before I would actually go bald, I was trying to style it in different way that would hide the fact and it worked for a little bit but my hair continued to thin so I had to buzz my hair and I had to use the hair clippers without an a guard on them but by the age of 31 I could not hide it any more, I was going bald and I had to start with the baldness so I decided to treat it, so I started to search on google about the best hair transplant in Turkey and Hair transplant in turkey cost, I watched more videos and reviews about it, and the majority was for German estetica in Turkey, but I am from another country and there was a big distance between us, so I called the clinic and I had a very quick response to all my questions, so I decided to took off to Turkey, I was very much convinced that there is no another choice than German estetica, then as I reached there I had very grateful and beautiful welcome, everything was perfect, the hospitality, the nurses, the doctors, even food and drinks, and the cost was very reasonable, so I definitely recommend it for anyone, and do not care for distance, cost or anything because they have the ability to make you more safe, comfortable and hopeful, they actually changed my life for the better.

I get the best Hair transplant results and this some pictures before and after the hair transplant in German estetica .

So thanks once again.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 293
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 277
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 284
  • 24.jpg