My finasteride was so cheap :)

G

Went to the chemist on Saturday and to pick up my Proscar. The lady behind the counter said she did not have anything from the Doctor. So I said I'll come back. She said, no hang on, I'll give it to you anyway and I'll speak with you Dr on Monday(today).

Then she asked if it was a normal or private prescription. I just said normal as I did not know. It cost me £7 for 28 of the little blue gems. It had cost me £30 + before....

:)

Minox_Baby

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Trax, are you able to get proscar to treat male pattern baldness on the NHS or are you getting it by claiming some other ailment?

Cheers,
Warren.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
trax, i'm diggin the tiger, but what happened to that hot chick you used to have as an avatar?

AKA

Established Member
Reaction score
Minox_Baby said:
Hey Trax, are you able to get proscar to treat male pattern baldness on the NHS or are you getting it by claiming some other ailment?

Cheers,
Warren.

Your doctor can prescribe it for male pattern baldness, but only as a 'private prescription' which allows you to purchase the drugs at market price.

In this case I presume the pharmacist mistakenly handed over the drugs for the NHS prescription fee...

BostonHawk

Established Member
Reaction score
my pharmacist has been giving me the propecia for 10 dollars the last 2 times I got it. We make jokes, usually about my add, and how I can't remember stuff, so maybe she's giving it to me cheap cause she likes me? I think they're letting me have my insurance cover it. Its cvs tho...

G

Minox_Baby said:

Cheers,
Warren.

Well I guess it was a private prescription as I was using the drug to treat male pattern baldness instead of the prostate. So no, it's not on the NHS...

G

Trent8 said:
trax, i'm diggin the tiger, but what happened to that hot chick you used to have as an avatar?

Well, from what I can tell the pics were removed from my site. I think someone complained to my host. Never mind though... They were a bit naughty though for this forum. I'm still waiting for my Avatar from TynanW.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Isn't that a jaguar?