My Fluridil (Eucapil) Arrived!

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
4 months supply, no broken ampules.

I think I am going to apply it in the AM, after my bimatoprost vehicle dries...

setala

Reaction score
JohnNYC said:
4 months supply, no broken ampules.

I think I am going to apply it in the AM, after my bimatoprost vehicle dries...

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
JohnNYC said:
Thanks but I doubt I will see much until nearly winter :(

Dood. You changing anything with the keto + dutasteride? Do you think bimato threw a wrench into your progress?

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
A little tip: since any water (rain, sweat, evaporated water from cooking...) will degrade fluridil, I alway find it best to apply it in the evening, usually right before I go to bed.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
JohnNYC said:
Thanks but I doubt I will see much until nearly winter :(

Dood. You changing anything with the keto + dutasteride? Do you think bimato threw a wrench into your progress?

Only a minor tweak in that I only use keto cream once per day, although I also use shampoo.

The real wrench thrown into things was tapering off Minoxidil. But I had not choice due to side effects. Thus, my shed could have been due to this or due to starting Bimatoprost, or both.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
My current regimen:

Dutasteride 0.035% topical 1 ml MWF; 2% Ketoconazole topical AM, 2% Shampoo PM; Prox-N 0.5 ml twice daily; 4% miconazole topical PM; 0.08% Bimatoprost 1 ml topical 2X per day; Fluradil 1 ml topical 2X per day.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
Todd said:
A little tip: since any water (rain, sweat, evaporated water from cooking...) will degrade fluridil, I alway find it best to apply it in the evening, usually right before I go to bed.

Yes, I am careful about water.

I do wonder if any of the ingredients in Miconazole cream could affect Fluridil?

Nuli

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey john how long have you been on nizoral cream? any noticeable changes in hair? I plan on starting nizoral cream/shampoo daily.

Also, what sides did you get from minoxidil? I had to quit for the 2nd time as it seems to really age my face and give me some redness.