my FUE @ Rahal

born76

Reaction score
i had 829 fue grafts to the left side of my hairline on friday aug 13. I did only the left side for a couple reasons that the right side doesn't bother me as much as I cumb my hair from left to right, also because of budget at moment. I will do the right side in due time very soon. I chose the pricer fue than strip because i didn't want scar, although dr rahal showed few examples of really excellent healed scars. we discuss the pro and conc of each surgery type of surgery. the area covered is about 15cm planted at average 55%
the surgery took about 2.5 hours to extract the grafts and then about 2 hours to implant.

Attachments

• ted1.jpg
    ted1.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 2,051
  • ted2.jpg
    ted2.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 2,077
  • ted3.jpg
    ted3.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 2,070
  • ted4.jpg
    ted4.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 2,076

Baldinho

Reaction score
I dont understand. I thought FUE cam from evrywhere. not from one spot. Hope it come out Awesome!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
How long has Rahal been doing FUE? What does he charge per graft for FUE? Rahal does some of the most dense thick hairlines. Now that he does FUE, I would definitely consider going to him now if I ever get a hair transplant.

born76

Reaction score
dr. rahal could extend the donor area but due to the number of grafts that I was needed he just extracted from the central area of the head, next time he said he will go to a diffent area.
right now he have a very good promotion price for FUE, you should give him a call, i have the number of his rep (adrian) 613 7393044, you should try.
so far I know that dr. rahal has been doing fue a few years already.
i'm very happy with hairline and the way that he closed up the temples and also the density was what I was looking for.
i will post some pics on my one week surgery.
thank you

Petchsky

Reaction score
Certainly looks good. I know Dr Rahal spent some time with Dr Feller learning about FUE and using Dr F's patented extraction tool.

Not seen any Dr Rahal FUE results before though, so it would be great to keep us all updated on how it turns out for you.